ABOUT ENTRY LINKS TWITER FACEBOOK BLOGSKIN
Home-coming ;
Wednesday 18 December 2013 • 01:31 • 0 comments

Assalamualaikum Earthlings

 Happy Shinee Family

Hello sweethearts? well, to keep it short. I'm going back to Johor this night. And, since my mom is busy marking papers, So the whole family are not going to be with me. Which means, I'm going back to Johor with only my cousin. How lonely is that ? Actually, I wasn't that excited to be there. Just because I feel that I wanna stay home for these couple week before school start. But yah, A family is the people who we can always turn to and rely on. Realizing that, I think I have to be with my grandma this time since she really needs us. So, do believe that I'll enjoy the home-coming. I will, home-coming never gets old. And better wait for this Ain Najwa guys! I'm going home!

Family is not about blood. It's about who is willing to hold your hand when you need it the most.


PASTFUTURE
Guten Tag;


Hazell | Nov 97 | Muslim | Shawol | SM Stan

Footprints;