ABOUT ENTRY LINKS TWITER FACEBOOK BLOGSKIN
Type ;
Saturday 29 June 2013 • 09:27 • 0 comments

Assalamualaikum Earthling

Maknae's Charms


Maybe because i'm 16. Generally, I didn't have any exact answer for who's your type? Tapi, if you're willing to walk the same road i'm in? mungkin saya boleh fikirkan balik. But still, I'm only 16. There's a lot more i'm gonna get through. Saya masih perlu belajar. So untuk awak ; I didn't have any answer to your kinda killing question. Jadi jangan tanya saya, kalau awak tak nak dengar ayat cliche. Saya nak jaga diri sendiri pun dah macam hilang separuh nyawa, I don't think I've enough strength to have an another halfYou didn't know me well, so please stay out of my way. 

Note:
And sebelum saya terlupa, It's Afzan Zulaikha's birthday today! On behalf of your Sapphire Sisters, I'm wishing you a razzle-dazzle birthday, May Allah bless you more in your upcoming years, insyallah. Ouh ya, Cik HK Jr? sila la hidup dengan lebih baik ya. Saranghae 'hug'.


Diamonds? Ferrari? Villa? Honggi? 

Recently, saya selalu ada krisis dengan otak sendiri. We didn't get along well, haish~ Anyhow saya masih di paras normal or at least I think I did. Ouh ya, dah lama betul saya tak beli buku baru. Good night sweetheart, Have a good rest. Have a pleasant dreams. Ppyeong~


PASTFUTURE
Guten Tag;


Hazell | Nov 97 | Muslim | Shawol | SM Stan

Footprints;