ABOUT ENTRY LINKS TWITER FACEBOOK BLOGSKIN
Mother's Day ;
Sunday 12 May 2013 • 08:40 • 0 comments
Assalamualaikum Earthling



Ma? how did you do it all so well? being a cook, a nurse, a counselor and even a friend?
I'm wondering where did your energy came from?
Looking at you, i'm seeing a walking miracle.
being able to soothe my every hurt, the way you are on mama's duty for hours and days,
you're like an unbeatable legend in my tales. You're always there when I need you to care.
From you, I've learned forgiving of faults both big and small.
Thank you for all you've done since the day I took my first breath.
I'm grateful, because I had you as a role model.
Now I know that who I am today relates to you and your loving care.
Since years back, your sacrifices and unselfishness did not go unnoticed, Ma
You have my total respect ! because you're a heaven-sent blessing to me.
And I'm blessed to call you "Mother"
Mama? this troublemaker of the family will learn to behave well. I promise. I'll try my best to be as wonderful as you. 

Mothers all around the world?  I'm wishing all of you - Happy Mama's Day!
May Allah bless you more in your upcoming years . And thanks for your inexhaustible love , Moms.










PASTFUTURE
Guten Tag;


Hazell | Nov 97 | Muslim | Shawol | SM Stan

Footprints;